Delegation isn’t simply a matter of offloading what you don’t want, or do or have the time, to do. Done properly, it helps teams work more efficiently, helps employees develop their individual skills, and reduces managerial burnout.
This topic helps you match the persons to the assignment, setting the stage for success – your team’s and hour own.
Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
• Identify the major barriers to effective delegation
• State the benefits of delegation to yourself, members of your team and the organisation
• Understand the parts of your job you should delegate and those you should do yourself
• Identify more opportunities for delegation than you do at present
• Make better informed decisions about who to delegate to.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is for all who need the skills and knowledge to ensure they effectively manage themselves and others at work. The content is suitable for the needs of supervisors, first line managers and project leaders. However, anyone in a management position will find invaluable tips and reminders from this course. This course is especially suitable for those studying for Vocational Qualifications, as each course is matched to national standards of competence.
Purchase this course £49 + VAT
This course can be purchased for just £49 + VAT per person either directly through Paypal or by downloading an order form and sending it to us. If you want to bulk purchase for your organisation, please use the order form or contact our office on 01204 488134. Access to the course will be provided within 48 hours of payment being received.
|Download Order Forms|