Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
• Improve your skills in running effective meetings. Meetings which participants enjoy, are a valuable use of time, and achieve their objectives.
• Identify different kinds of meetings and the best ways of running them
• Prepare for meetings effectively
• Run your own meetings so they achieve their objectives
• Bring out the best from the meeting’s participants
• Record the meeting and plan follow up actions.
Who Will Benefit?
The course is suitable for all who need the skills and knowledge to ensure they effectively manage themselves and others at work. The content is suitable for the needs of supervisors, first line managers and project leaders. However, anyone in a management position will find invaluable tips and reminders from this course. This course is especially suitable for those studying for Vocational Qualifications, as each course is matched to national standards of competence.
Purchase this course £49 + VAT
This course can be purchased for just £49 + VAT per person either directly through Paypal or by downloading an order form and sending it to us. If you want to bulk purchase for your organisation, please use the order form or contact our office on 01204 488134. Access to the course will be provided within 48 hours of payment being received.
|Download Order Forms|