Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
• Take responsibility for your performance at work
• Develop your expertise in self management techniques
• Recognise your strengths and weaknesses
• Build on your strengths and eliminate weaknesses
• Prioritise your work according to your objectives
• Manage your working day to get things done
• Ensure your resources work for you rather than against you
Who Will Benefit?
All who need the skills and knowledge to ensure they effectively manage themselves and others at work will benefit from this course. The content is suitable for the needs of supervisors, first line managers and project leaders. However, anyone in a management position will find invaluable tips and reminders from this course. This course is especially suitable for those studying for Vocational Qualifications, as each course is matched to national standards of competence.
Purchase this course £49 + VATThis course can be purchased for just £49 + VAT per person either directly through Paypal or by downloading an order form and sending it to us. If you want to bulk purchase for your organisation, please use the order form or contact our office on 01204 488134. Access to the course will be provided within 48 hours of payment being received.
|Download Order Forms|