Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
• Identify where time based problems originate
• Analyse which time based problems are whose responsibility
• Understand how to organise your time more effectively
• Use a range of time management techniques to help you gain control of your time
• Decide how to deal with time based problems
Who Will Benefit?
The course is suitable for all those who need the skills and knowledge to ensure they effectively manage themselves and others at work. The content is suitable for the needs of supervisors, first line managers and project leaders. However, anyone in a management position will find invaluable tips and reminders from this course. This course is especially suitable for those studying for Vocational Qualifications, as each course is matched to national standards of competence.
Purchase this course £49 + VAT
This course can be purchased for just £49 + VAT per person either directly through Paypal or by downloading an order form and sending it to us. If you want to bulk purchase for your organisation, please use the order form or contact our office on 01204 488134. Access to the course will be provided within 48 hours of payment being received.
|Download Order Forms|